CODE OF ETHICS
Preamble and purpose of the Code of Ethics
This Code of Ethics defines the ethical dimension of the operation of the company FEB VENTURES, the value principles on which the company is founded and the commitment of the founders of the company to put these principles into practice.
Premises and wording of the Code of Ethics
FEB VENTURES is a venture builder offering its B2B services to companies at different stages of their life cycle (from startups to corporations). We realize that through our activities we can have a far-reaching impact on the environment, lives of people and animals on this planet.
Thus we commit that we will not:
- Knowingly work on any product propositions or campaigns that in any way directly or indirectly harm the environment,
- Knowingly work on any product propositions or campaigns that would disadvantage people or any group of people in the society, damage their physical or mental health, contribute to exploitation or any other form of disadvantage, and lead directly or indirectly to their poorer living conditions,
- Knowingly work on any product proposition or campaign that would lead to the torture, killing, imprisonment or other form of enslavement of animals,
- Knowingly work on any product propositions or campaigns that directly or indirectly lead to oppression, support undemocratic regimes or activities, or otherwise contribute to their support,
- Knowingly work on any product propositions or campaigns that would be in direct violation of the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals agenda (see https://sdgs.un.org/goals).
FEB VENTURES fully embraces human equality, diversity and inclusion (but that should be going without saying).